Penetration testing is the practice of attacking various settings manually, supported by OpenSource tools, proprietary and customized software with the intention of discovering vulnerabilities or other security flaws, in order to prevent external / internal attacks on computers and systems.
The main objective is:
- Notify system owner of vulnerabilities.
- With the results we can assess the potential risk to the organization and suggest specific procedures to mitigate them.
- Determine the scope of a specific attack and remedy it.
- Identify vulnerabilities that endanger the integrity of the business, validated and confirmed by a specialist.
- Check the responsiveness of security managers.
- Confirm / verify the results of a configuration audit / review.
- Meet internal / external requirements.